In this tutorial we will learn about ChatGPT which is very famous now days. This is automated bot which provides the search results from its trained modes.
What is ChatGPT?
This is a automate bot which provides answer to your question like a human. It is created by Elon Musk backed-OpenAI released in November 2022. We can say that it is a pre-trained transformer.
Is ChatGPT Free?
Yes, Chat GPT is free. You can use it without paying anything.
Who is the Owner of ChatGPT?
It is developed by Elon Musk backend-OpenAI.
Why ChatGPT is so popular?
- Its ability to produce human-like responses.
- Automate responses.
- Most of the responses are accurate.
How Chat GPT interacts?
They trained the model which interacts in the conversational way. The dialogue format makes it possible for ChatGPT to answer follow-up questions, admits its mistakes challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests.
How to use ChatGPT?
Follow the below steps to use Chat GPT:
1. Go to the login page.
2. Put mobile number then you will receive an OTP. Verify that and go to dashboard by filling basic information.
3. Now that you have successfully created an account on Chat GPT, you can begin to use it. It is simple and easy to use. Simple type any question that you wish to know about in the search bar.
When ChatGPT was released?
It was launched in November. 2022.
Limitations of ChatGPT
As Open AI emphasizes, Chat GPT can give you wrong answers and can give a “misleading impression of greatness”. Chat GPT’s answers can look authoritative but be wrong.
- It sometimes writes plausible sounding but incorrect or nonsensical answers.
- It is sensitive to tweaks to the input phrasing or attempting the same prompt multiple times. For example, given one phrasing of a question, the model can claim to not know the answer, but given a slight rephrases, can answer correctly.
- The model is often excessively verbose and overuses certain phrases, such as restarting that it a language model trained by OpenAI.
- Ideally, the model would ask clarifying questions when the user provided an ambiguous query. Instead, our current model usually guesses what the user intended.
Thanks for reaching out this tutorial. You can learn more about FlutterTPoint and some interesting Tutorials.
Can You find Height of a Binary Tree?